Read the manual (approximately 10+ hours). Take the 60-minute SOSTAC® Associate online multiple choice test after you have read the manual or attended a workshop or read either of the externally published books. You have a maximum of 90 days from registration to take the online assessment. Once you pass you become a SOSTAC® Associate. Get an instant result and once you complete our course feedback, you get your instant personalised certificate.
None – open to anyone (e.g. young/junior-level executives) but must be over the age of 18.
- Learn how to write an outline marketing plan
- See how it all fits together
- Get an SOSTAC® Associate Certificate
- Become a SOSTAC® Associate
Registration Fee: £100 (includes one free re-sit of the test if required). For UK residents, the standard 20% VAT applies i.e. UK Fee £120. Non-UK fee is £100.
1-hour, open book, online, MCQ test (60% score required to pass and become an associate). Take the 60-minute SOSTAC® Associate online test after you have read the manual or attended a workshop or read either of the books. You have 90 days from date of registration to take the assessment. After taking the online assessment you:
- get an instant result
- give instant feedback
- get your instant certificate
After passing the exam, you will be able to write outline plans with confidence. SOSTAC® Associate can also register to take the elite SOSTAC® Certified Planner course and test. The SOSTAC® Certified Planner is accredited by the UK CPD Standards Office.
• Online Test is ‘always on’ and ready as soon as you are ready
• The test is ONE (1) hour in duration.
• You must have a stable internet connection to take any SOSTAC® tests.
• If your browser displays a ‘back’ button DO NOT EVER click the ‘back button as this will terminate your test.
• Do not close your browser once you have started the online test (as this will end the test).
• If you fail the test, you have 48 hours to take a free re-sit.
• You must score a minimum of 60% to pass.
• You must take the test within 90 days of registration (otherwise you incur another registration fee).